No announcement yet.

I declare the following to be an oldmeme:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was bored of it but this thread is going to make me use it more.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Was futurama ever funny?
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        Was futurama ever funny?
        You can't be serious. It's better than The Simpsons and most other shows on TV.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Was futurama ever funny?
          It's no surprise someone of your advanced age didn't get the humor of Futurama, which relied on a lot of quality writing and some references to things that happened after 1850.

B♭3

Comment

There was about 2 good joke as show which isn't enough for it to qualify as funny.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

fsadfyyfghsadfbgjdsafgahsfdghjgfjhdfsjgasdfhgsdhgs hdgfhsdghj
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

There was about 2 good joke as show which isn't enough for it to qualify as funny.
                B♭3

Comment

god, you guys probably think family guy has quality writing too.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Now you're just being a troll!

Comment

RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

actually I thought a few of the futuramas were hilarious. The problem with the show was consistancy. One episode would be great then there would be 4 really bad ones.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Good news, everyone! I've made a device that makes you read rah's posts in my voice!
                          Graffiti in a public toilet
                          Do not require skill or wit
                          Among the **** we all are poets
                          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

god, you guys probably think family guy has quality writing too.
                            Ouch.

Family Guy is like Robot Chicken or SNL. Mostly, it sucks, but there are the occasional clips which are absolutely hilarious.

But you old fogies...

I'll get off your lawn.
                            B♭3

Comment

At least one person here agrees with me.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Family Guy is one of the few shows that got better as it went on. Last night watched one with the brilliant line (about Sex in the City) "So it's about three whores who hang around with their grandmother?"
                                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X