good morning, megan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good morning, megan

Television's destination for premium entertainment and storytelling, with original scripted and non-scripted series
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Ya know she is hot and all that but what does she have that any number of any other hot women doesn't have? I'm just curious.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Just what I want, a drink a beer as soon as she gets up woman.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

She's super hot?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

There are lots of super hot women out there. Does she do any tricks?
          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

She's hot, bisexual and sassy. And a celebrity. That's a very arousing combination for heterosexual males, if you didn't know
            Graffiti in a public toilet
            Do not require skill or wit
            Among the **** we all are poets
            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber View Post
              There are lots of super hot women out there. Does she do any tricks?

As long as she knows "fetch" and "roll over" I'm good.
              The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Working...
              X