Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am in Star-lite and there is a gay person in the booth accross from me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am in Star-lite and there is a gay person in the booth accross from me.

I'm not kidding.

It's this guy I ran into a few months ago. He runs a secret gym forum called GGMB. I was going to join it...but then I got banned from the secret site called WWGym. And I knew I would be even less welcome on GGMB.

I am tempted to go over and say "go Shawn, beat Nastia". Would that be uncool or funny? He is with family.

What is that Star-lite you are speaking of and teh booth belonging to it. Some sort of peep-show perhaps? Then again if he's with family
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Are you saying that gay US olympian is there? You should tap that. They're a bit loose, but the flexibility is worth it.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Homosexuality is taboo.

Comment

So is public sex. If you do homosex in public it cancels it out.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks Women's Olympic Gymnastics is a bit creepy?
            B♭3

Comment

No

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks Men's Olympic Gymnastics is a bit *cough*?
                B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Classic View Post
                  Am I the only one who thinks Men's Olympic Gymnastics is a bit *cough*?
                  It can be hot, depending on the guy

Comment

Working...
                  X