Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fact checking: Flatworms and memory tests?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp View Post
    It's like when foil tops were introduced to milk bottles in Britain. Everything was fine until one day, a few Blue Tits were noticed pecking open the tops to get the cream (dairy products aren't in their natural diet). Then (KABOOM!), all over the country they were all at it.
    Is it just me or do posts by Gimpy Laz that contain (!) or similar signs seem wrong?
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I'm positive posts have been deleted from this thread.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
        We shall overcome! I do declare that if the leadership of this site is not going to cave to the overwhelming voice of the posters I shall leave it. I'll go to WPC or CFC if I have to.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

I don't see any deleted posts in this thread.

I don't know how everything works though. I can see deleted posts in other threads though.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I thought we had several posts about the penis of the flat worm, how they try to stab each other with their needle like penises, and sometime the poor little worm penises break off.

Comment

I remember that too, was it another thread? Or is there something other than deletion that can happen?

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I guess it was another thread though I'd swear this was the only thread about flat worms.

Comment

I think Oerdin just dreamed that. Horrific penile trauma is clearly bothering him.
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                    The "penis jousting" posts were never in this thread to begin with, but you are correct that I posted a few.

The post they appeared in was called something like "Jewish spiderman sex" and its original post was about a species of spider that inseminates the female by stabbing her in the abdomen with a hook and sticking the sperm there. Later on I mentioned sea slugs and flatworms, which can have penis jousts.

Edit: Here is the thread: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?t=185288
                    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                    X