Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Avatar

Yaay baby!

This guy is awesome. Shammies have been around for about 20+ years as every swimmer would know, but this guy make you think he invented it!

His other product is the "slap and chop". I've had a similar device in my kitchen for over 10 years and would never find myself calling it the "slap and chop", but I do now and love it!
    Monkey!!!

Oh no.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

You followin' me camera guy?
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
        Oh no.

It's "Sham WOW!!"
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

This guy's name is Vince Offer. He's an actor and ex-Scientologist who made one of the worst movies ever made. He left Scientology as the movie was being released so they did even more to ****can it so he ended up heavily in debt over it. Offer did the unthinkably awesome and sued Scientology.

Unfortunately suing $cientology cost him even more money so he turned to selling stuff like this. He got his fifteen minutes but I think he's off the picture for good since he got arrested in Florida for beating a hooker a few months back.
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

slap

and

chop
              Monkey!!!

Comment

I'm somewhat tempted to actually try a Shamwow.
                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                X