Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess the correct number between 0 - 100 and I will request a ban.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...As Cheney's heavy mechanical breathing increased and gleam of humanity showed in his eyes, and Wiglaf felt the sudden urge to caress his DD mantits. Wiglaf and Cheney began to kiss each other deeply and passionately for several minutes undeterred by the fact Mr. Cheney was in a wheelchair, and Wiglaf had been malnourished for several days having been forced to eat an assortment of incense candles and carpeting samples at the local Pier 1 Import store...

It's only going to get more detailed the longer you hold off placing your guesses.

Comment

I love when people act like little children and try to be banned instead of acting like a man and just leaving... But then again, no surprise here.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's more fun this way.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

74. No, 69 was way off. 22!
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post

I will say that you are fairly close with the 2nd guess.

Comment

13!

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                  It's more fun this way.
                  Something I would expect my children to say... not a man.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Aren't we all your children? I thought we were all your children. Daddy doesn't love us anymore.

Comment

Who said I was a man?

Comment

35!

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                          ...As Cheney's heavy mechanical breathing increased and gleam of humanity showed in his eyes, and Wiglaf felt the sudden urge to caress his DD mantits. Wiglaf and Cheney began to kiss each other deeply and passionately for several minutes undeterred by the fact Mr. Cheney was in a wheelchair, and Wiglaf had been malnourished for several days having been forced to eat an assortment of incense candles and carpeting samples at the local Pier 1 Import store...

It's only going to get more detailed the longer you hold off placing your guesses.
                          Why should I guess?

I may be stifling the next great work of English literature.

The future of Poly may depend on it! Nay, I shall not guess til you finish your work. Think masked man in Amadeus.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

18!

Comment

I'm waiting for the next Wiggy-Cheney thriller.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X