Los Angeles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los Angeles

By the end of today, I will know whether I will be going to Los Angeles tomorrow for 1 week.

Timing is a *****. I am not normally one to overreact, but should I be worried? There are millions of people in Los Angeles, what chance would little old me have of getting the H1N1 virus?

be free

Too low.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

LA sucks balls
      Monkey!!!

Comment

I'm spending June and July in LA this summer, I fully expect to get swine flu five times before I leave
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Virtually none.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Get exposed now, so you can have your sniffles and get over it.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

there's more threat from the gang bangers. watch out for them.

Comment

Number of people infected in Cali: 14
                Population of Cali: 36 million

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I flew into LAX last week and have been sick all week. The TV tells me that pig flu is everywhere, so that must be it. In fact I think I got pig flu from 2 pigs because I got better yesterday, but today I feel sick again. (Interestingly enough, on the flight I was served pork products 2 TIMES... coincidence? YOU DECIDE!)

Based on this evidence, it's 200% certain that you will get pig flu if you visit LA.

Comment

I'm in L.A., and I don't have no stinkin' pig flu.

Comment

That's because you're leaving and the pig flu doesn't want to hassle with getting a visa. I said "if you visit LA"

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy View Post
                        By the end of today, I will know whether I will be going to Los Angeles tomorrow for 1 week.

Timing is a *****. I am not normally one to overreact, but should I be worried? There are millions of people in Los Angeles, what chance would little old me have of getting the H1N1 virus?

Sunrise over the Rockies

And you will get pig flu and cough at least twice. 100% guaranteed.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

1000s of people have died in the US from the regular flu this year, 1 person has died from swine flu in the US.
                          "

Comment

And as I said before, you're better off getting it now when the medical services are going to throw absolutely everything at the individual cases popping up now - rather than if a pandemic hits and they are getting swamped...

I'd be tempted to book a holiday to Mexico right now, except they've cancelled their flights...
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post
                              1000s of people have died in the US from the regular flu this year, 1 person has died from swine flu in the US.
                              technically he was Mexico when he got it, and he had other health issues. So I still claim 0 deaths in the U.S. Because my authority is above the CDC's.

Comment

Working...
                              X