No announcement yet.

How long is pizza safe to eat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted 60, because that's the next one after 48 and I know I've done longer than 48 in motel rooms.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
      I voted 60, because that's the next one after 48 and I know I've done longer than 48 in motel rooms.
      Were you seeing how long you could leave a thread before posting in it?

Then again, this..

Originally posted by SpencerH View Post
      I'm sure you're correct wrt the government regs, I'm just saying they are ridiculous from my perspective as a cellular microbiologist.
      ..was possibly the best comeback I've ever seen.

Comment

takes a bit longer to reach us in flyover country

Comment

Just eat it and find out.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

There you go. The expert has spoken, with his traditional wisdom. If you don't start foaming at the mouth and crapping your jeans while convulsing in the middle of the floor, you're OK.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

hey I remember this thread. My answer is pretty much the same. Pizza will be good in the fridge for a few days. Back in the Navy I'd buy 2 large pizzas on Friday, and it would be good for the entire weekend. I could spend the entire weekend playing SMAC without setting foot outside. Ahh the days of my mis-spent youth. If only I had spent more time drinking and harassing women.

Comment

Working...
              X