Poly admin change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly admin change

Just read it. No pun to the ´old´ admins intended, i want to use this opportunity to express my hope, that the new admins will follow a harsher policy on rudeness and such - cause i think poly is in dire need for that.

I think it's RUDE to start threads on something where there exist dedicated threads.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Hmm, this is very interesting. This is a full scale change...

I know Cybershy, but don't know him as far as moderation goes. I don't know the other guy.

I do remember thinking that Cybershy was a decent guy, who I Sometimes disagreed with.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

i want to use this opportunity to express my hope, that the new admins will follow a harsher policy on rudeness and such - cause i think poly is in dire need for that.

Who cares what you think? No one even knows who you are...
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I find it a bit silly that they decided to go get purchased by an outsider no one knows than ask around in the larger Civ community.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

More realistically, I think that the "new" owner is, in fact, somebody's DL but they don't want to blow their cover.

Any guesses?

Comment

I find it a bit silly that they decided to go get purchased by an outsider no one knows than ask around in the larger Civ community.

Do you really think they'd want to run the risk of you buying the site?
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post

Do you really think they'd want to run the risk of you buying the site?
                First task: Close the distracting on-topic forums.

Comment

Originally posted by unimatrix11 View Post
                  hope, that the new admins will follow a harsher policy on rudeness and such - cause i think poly is in dire need for that.
                  qft.
                  "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

First task: Close the distracting on-topic forums.

You really are a fine President.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia View Post
                      qft.
                      You can't simultaneously be the site's skanky poster whilst wishing for harsher moderation.

I find your constant obsession with sexual innuendos to be highly annoying, and if I were a sexless old-man Civ addict (the target audience of the site, lest we forget) I'd be put off by such abhorrent behaviour.

My word!

Comment

Second task: Ban all posters who pretend Ali is interesting and funny because they've never touched a girl.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                          You can't simultaneously be the site's skanky poster whilst wishing for harsher moderation.

I find your constant obsession with sexual innuendos to be highly annoying, and if I were a sexless old-man Civ addict (the target audience of the site, lest we forget) I'd be put off by such abhorrent behaviour.

My word!
                          put off you say,..ugh....:desire:
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Can somebody summarize the admin changes?

It looks like

DanQ, Ming, Rah and Solver are gone.

Locutus stays. Cybershy and some new guy/DL own the site

Was Cybershy the dutch creationist?

Also, I can't remember who the **** Locutus was. No bad opinions of him, unlike Solver so that may be a good thing.

Did I get anything wrong/forget anything?
                            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Jeroen only registered at the site recently. But I seem to recall another "Jeroen" around here some time ago. The same?
                              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
                              X