Potential New Sig Material LOCATED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential New Sig Material LOCATED

"adding Rammstein to something always makes it better they could add Rammstein to a video of a dude taking a dump and it would immediately become the most metal dump EVER I vote that from now on all videos and speeches should have Rammstein in the background or better yet in the foreground just take out all the sound and replace it"

Hmmmm.....I'd hate to replace my Pekka quotation...but all Things/Cells/Beings are impermanent....

Yea or Nay?
    "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
    "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
    "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

I have no care nor clue what/who Rammstein is.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Rammstein
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
        Rammstein

Comment

Rammstein = mediocre but showy German metal band with questionable politics.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
          X