Squirrels? Raccoons? Guess again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squirrels? Raccoons? Guess again.

SAANICH, B.C. - A Saanich, B.C., police officer who responded to a suspicious persons call probably wishes he hadn't after he stumbled upon two naked adults in a garbage dumpster.

The officer was called to a local parking lot early Friday morning, where he heard noises coming from the bin. He called out to the people inside but when no one responded, he approached the dumpster.

The 30-year-old woman and a 26-year-old man were oblivious to his presence.

The two adults were ordered to put their clothes on and get out of the dumpster.

The woman was told to go home, while the man was arrested on an unrelated matter.

How romantic.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

BC. So hippies. I bet the were digging for bottles to recycle.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

And they had to dig for these bottles naked, because . . . .?
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
        And they had to dig for these bottles naked, because . . . .?
        Production of clothing is obviously unfriendly to the environment.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You're right! What was I thinking!
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Where's Wiggy? Isn't he who gives me a ration of crap over the freight elevator event?
            This is much worse.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm not sure how you could brag about this one with your buddies.

I could do something with The Freight Elevator story.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X