It's Iowa, baby!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Iowa, baby!!

As of today (Monday, April 27) gay and lesbian couples can get a legal marriage license!

Now couples who have been together for a such a long time - like some, who have been together for one or two decades or more - can finally get legally married.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
    "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Is Iowa a state?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Now to abolish straight marriage!
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Oh noes. Because of teh gays getting married, I no longer want to be married to Bunnygrrl. Oh, teh gays marriage is destroying traditional marriage.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Traditional marriage is flawed and extremely vulnerable to misogynistic abuse. For the safety of straight women, it should be outlawed.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
              oh noes. Because of teh gays getting married, i no longer want to be married to bunnygrrl. oh, teh gays marriage is destroying traditional marriage.
              mwa ha ha!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                Is Iowa a state?
                Are Canadians cool?

Comment

Yes.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Disregard

Comment

So what? You're not there. It's like saying marijuana is legal in Amsterdam. Goody for them. Fat ****ing lot of good it does me.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
                        Oh noes. Because of teh gays getting married, I no longer want to be married to Bunnygrrl. Oh, teh gays marriage is destroying traditional marriage.
                        Idiot! Do the straight thing now, Reno if that's what it takes, before she runs off with a hot Iowan lesbian to enjoy her legally-married status!

Also, ED&D is dying again.

again.

Comment

Who are Ed and D? Does anyone have them in the Dead Pool?
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The martians have landed.
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

-JRabbit's got them both. He's the clear winner.

Comment

Working...
                              X