Jay Leno Hospitalized, Tonight's Show Canceled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Leno Hospitalized, Tonight's Show Canceled

According to Tracy St. Pierre of NBC, Leno checked himself in to the hospital because he wasn't feeling well.

St. Pierre confirmed, tonight's show taping has been canceled.

There had been speculation that Leno may be suffering from food poisoning, however St. Pierre said she did not believe that was the case.

She would not elaborate on the comedian's condition, except to say Leno was being checked out by doctors.

He is said to be in "good spirits" and writing jokes from his hospital bed.

Guests on tonight’s show were expected to be Ryan Reynolds, Jules Sylvester and swing band Big Bad Voodoo Daddy.

Instead, NBC will run a previously aired show.
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Has he switched to the 9.00 time period? Or is that later?

Regardless, hope he feels better.
    B♭3

Comment

...Leno checked himself in to the hospital because he wasn't feeling well.

Quality reporting.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
        ...Leno checked himself in to the hospital because he wasn't feeling well.

Quality reporting.
        That may have been all the information available at the time
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Why is Big Bad Voodoo Daddy still going when the Squirrel Nut Zippers fell apart and faded out years ago? Actually, I never heard BBVD, I just have a hard time believing they're that much more awesome than the SNZ. "I took my true love out on holiday, she took the basket and I led the way, under an umbrella we passed the day like two robins under the gable...uncorked a bottle, said Here's To You, uncorked another and that made two, we laughed till we cried, we thought we had died, we both fell to pieces."
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I ****ing hate all those bands
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I ****ing hate Jay Leno.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I ****ing love you for ****ing hating Jay Leno
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I ****ing love you for ****ing loving me for ****ing hating Jay Leno.

Comment

Bring Conan on ****ing early.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

****ing A

Comment

****ing A

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

****in' A, a double ****in' A.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Quite.

Comment

Working...
                              X