Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the thread topics were stupid so I started a new one

... and here it is! Congratulations.

So what do you want? In this binaric world you can choose either a kick or a punch in the balls. So which one is it? Choose, or you will recieve both. But I guess that's the way you like it, right? Well in that case I won't give you the pleasure of testicle crunch but instead spit in your mouth with the spit of an AIDS patient. But for that, I need to have that patient spit so I don't get sick myself and you are the one that is truly sick, aren't you? You need a spanking? You need a spanking, eh?

What ever!

How was your day? Mine was 50/50... kind of sucked but not totally. 50/50 as in I ruled and others sucked.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Originally posted by Pekka View Post
    I ruled and others sucked.
    Every day is a day like that for me.
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Thrade title is correct
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

You're behind the times, Pekka. Teabagging is where it's at now.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Steven Seagal is..

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by Main_Brain View Post
            Steven Seagal is..

Staying with the OP Theme.........

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I was ruled and others sucked.
              Every day is a day like that for me.
              fixed.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

this thread didn't improve things
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Yes it did, and that's why I'm bumping it yet again. It increases the quality of life. Unlike all the other useless garbage threads.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

It's also kind of weird. I started a blog. I get like 90 readers a day. It's only Finnish language too and I just ramble in it. Just say f this and f that and f you too and suck my dong I hate babies and I don't like cats, you suck and I don't. Had it couple of weeks, and only listed to this general blog listing thingie and I get like hundreds of readers a week. It's really weird. I don't even try, I just write some crap after lunch every day, like what sucked today and who was an idiot.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka View Post
                      It's also kind of weird. I started a blog. I get like 90 readers a day. It's only Finnish language too and I just ramble in it. Just say f this and f that and f you too and suck my dong I hate babies and I don't like cats, you suck and I don't. Had it couple of weeks, and only listed to this general blog listing thingie and I get like hundreds of readers a week. It's really weird. I don't even try, I just write some crap after lunch every day, like what sucked today and who was an idiot.

Thats kinda fawnee Pekka

I could imagine you blogging about those that read you psychobabble and how they are waste's of space, miscreant mutant muscus munchers or something along that unsavory and unworthy line of thought
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Give us a link to your blog, Pekka. I want to make random comments in English.

Comment

Working...
                        X