Happy Birthday Hitler!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Hitler!

What I imagine Josef Goebbels would say if he were still alive today...

Still, it does serve as a timely reminder of the evils perpetrated during the Second World War.

One would have thought we would have learned to live together on this planet by learning the lessons of those dark days - No one should forget what people like Hitler did, but apparently we have if the state of the world today is anything to go by...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

I suppose Hitler was Welsh, too. He certainly looks the part.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Even I can't make that one stick...

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
        I suppose Hitler was Welsh, too. He certainly looks the part.
        Don't start, Drake. You know how desperate those Welshies are to latch on to bits of history. Next he'll start saying how great, if misunderstood, the Welshman Hitler was.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I think we should all be thanking the Welsh for setting up the US to eventually save us from Hitler...

If we hadn't wrested the colonies from the English, the US might probably still have been a weak colonial backwater unable to offer much save some useful cannonfodder by the time Hitler came calling - and where would we be then!?

Comment

So you could wrestle the colonies away from the English, but not your homeland, huh?
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Have you no clue? You strike where the enemy is weakest, and is unable to adequately project its power. Striking at the heart of the enemy is a hiding to nothing. Obviously you wouldn't be a good military commander.

We did run a campaign against the English occupiers by blowing up their holiday homes.

Comment

Honestly, the only thing Welsh are famous for is a penchant for sheep-shagging.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Honestly, Hitler wasn't so bad. Had someone like Rommel been in charge instead, the Germans never would have fought a war on two fronts, never would have fallen for a silly trick like Normandy, and never would have chased away all the brilliant Jewish nuclear scientists. Fun!
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Everyone knows Hitler was Australian...
                    Attached Files
                    ~ Dominikos ~

Comment

Exactly, a Welsh Hitler would have seen the value of looking after the brilliant Jewish nuclear scientists.

Not to mention the Jews in general: Imagine all that extra manpower - definitely missed a trick there!

Comment

I love that Australia will forever be known for basement rapists now.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                          Honestly, the only thing Welsh are famous for is a penchant for sheep-shagging.
                          Sigh - how many times!?

It's not the ONLY thing we're famous for!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                            I love that Australia will forever be known for basement rapists now.
                            Makes sense considering they're from down under...

Comment

Was anyone else expecting this to be Ming (and Rah)'s birthday thread?
                              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                              X