Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to remove "System security 2009" crapware?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove "System security 2009" crapware?

Tried it manually, but its apparently still there... can anyone recommend any good programs to use?

Also on a more general note, which sites do you use for info on this sort of malware? Also which programs would you recommend for basic system security?

BTW Is this site trustworthy? http://remove-malware.net/how-to-rem...-anti-spyware/
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

The linked site seems like it will do the trick. I don't use a particular site, just google and a healthy dose of common sense. I also use Comodo Firewall combined with the latest Firefox with add-ons like NoScript, Adblock Plus and FlashBlock. I haven't had a problem in several years!

NoScript can be rather annoying at first, since it blocks everything until you give it permission. But it's well worth the effort
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I'd install Avast too.
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Actually, I don't use anti-virus. I have no use for it. Yahoo checks my e-mail and the rest is protected by FF add-ons. But Comodo has anti-virus as well, good stuff
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I had something similar to this a while back - MBAM sorted it out.

Comment

Format c:
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Format c:

Have a cherryade..

Comment

Working...
              X