Presidential Directive 4/19/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presidential Directive 4/19/09

As President of the OTF I declare tomorrow, Saturday, April 18, 2009 a no-posts-allowed day.

Do not post, as this will be like breaking a sacred moment of silence with a fart. Use this time to mediate about what life would be like without dogs. Play strip Axis and Allies (A battleship can take two hits or one exposed breast). Do Google image searches with moderate safe search on.

Thanks and happy no post day. I am convinced that after everyone returns from this silent retreat, they will be smarter for it.

Blah

Comment

Fu
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

I refuse to comply.

WE MUST DISSENT!
        B♭3

Comment

Who posts on the weekend? Poly is for killing time at work
          Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

*farts*
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Lordstone (or was it Dave?) is President.

Comment

Dave's not here.
                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Am too.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Sorry, man, Dave's not here.

Comment

no, it's me, i'm dave. open the door, i've got the stuff.
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Garth Vader View Post
                        Who posts on the weekend? Poly is for killing time at work
                        Basically. I'll honor Wiggy by taking the day off from Poly and smoking weed instead.
                        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                        X