Elaine Paige wannabee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elaine Paige wannabee

Sorry, embedding has been disabled, so you have to use a couple of muscles to click the link.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Where have you been the past few days?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

There hasn't been anything interesting since the Norwegian thread
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

This has been an insufferably painful story. Every ****ing news page and forum on the web has like 3 or 4 entries on this story, and I could not care about it any less.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Well, some people has something called RL - just heard about it at lunch today

Edit: btw, how is regaining such one progressing for you ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I think it's great. What a set of pipes.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
              Well, some people has something called RL - just heard about it at lunch today

Edit: btw, how is regaining such one progressing for you ?
              The SO took his last exam today and is moving to Toronto with me again tomorrow. Prognosis is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                The SO took his last exam today and is moving to Toronto with me again tomorrow. Prognosis is good.
                Well, ok, just don't get stuck in the housewife role - I'm not sure it will fit your temper

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I'm the one with the job. He's the one without one.

How do you think that'll work for me?

Comment

Wasn't you fired ? Haven't heard that you got a new job.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I was laid off, and I had a job offer within a week with a promotion and a slight raise.

I've been working at the new place for 4 weeks now. I have been receiving double paycheques until today, one from each company.

Comment

Yeah, wrong word - actually been there too twice - first time they hired me again before I had to leave , second time another company grabbed me when they heard about it.

Well, let me repraise it - don't let your SO get too accustomed with the housewife role - he may like it

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                          I think it's great. What a set of pipes.
                          QFT

And the reactions from the judges are so worth it. I don't think I've ever seen Simon smile like that. He was genuinely happy.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

She can sing, but shouldn't be allowed out in public without a bag on her head.
                            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              I'm the one with the job. He's the one without one.

How do you think that'll work for me?
                              Umm...you will work like a B!tch and go home to cook and clean for SO

Sad, but thats life and who can figure it out
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                              X