Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colo. woman, 20, accused of taping dog to fridge

What a hag.

BOULDER, Colo. (AP) -- Police say a Colorado woman wrapped her boyfriend's dog in packing tape and stuck the animal upside down to a refrigerator because he wouldn't get rid of it.

Abby Toll was arrested Tuesday after police say she got into a fight with her boyfriend. She was charged with felony cruelty, drug possession and other counts and is free on $12,500 bond. She has declined to comment.

Toll's 21-year-old boyfriend, Bryan Beck, faces lesser charges including a misdemeanor cruelty count.

Police say Toll, 20, used packing tape to bind the legs, snout and tail of Beck's dog, Rex, a Japanese breed called a Shiba Inu. She told police she stuck the dog to the refrigerator because she was angry Beck wanted to keep it.

Rex was taken to a shelter and will be put up for adoption.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Well then. She got what she wanted. Good for her.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Rex was taken to a shelter and will be put up for adoption.
      The guy's staying with that psycho??

Comment

she was charged with felony cruelty, drug possession and other counts and is free on $12,500 bond. She has declined to comment.
        Gee drug possesion. ya think
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Girls in Boulder are crazy slutty.

I spent a month there last summer. This guy I was trying to play wingman for was chatting up some chick. I'd been idly involved in the conversation so she knew a bit about me. The moment he left to get her a drink she turned to me, grabbed my dick through my pants and whispered "the first guy I ever ****ed was Canadian". When he was walking off with her at the end of the night (they ****ed later) she handed me her phone number on a bar napkin.

If you're ever single in Boulder, do yourself a favour: dress up a little bit before you go out. The guys there dress like utter trash (summertime clubbing uniform appears to be khaki shorts and sandals). The few guys that put any effort into their appearance stand out from the crowd.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler View Post
            The guy's staying with that psycho??
            Why wouldn't he? Now that the problem has been solved I'm sure their relationship will be blissful.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

why is the dude being charged with cruelty? For forcing his dog to put up with his crazy girlfriend?
              The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Maybe it's for cruelty to his girlfriend.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

could be -- I guess if it got taped to the fridge, it must a little yappy dog -- I'd consider prolonged cohabitation with one of those to be cruel.

edit: wikipedia says 17lb female 22 lb male. Thats a pretty big load to tape to a fridge.
                  The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

WOW! I had no idea of the size. That would take a lot of tape.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Shiba Inu
                      Attached Files
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

She should tell the judge she heard voices.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Definitely a lot of tape.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I'm not a dog person, but that's a nice looking dog.

Comment

Working...
                            X