No announcement yet.

Newsflash: Angry Pediatrician to invade Chicago in late May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galnemer would like it known that she is not intimidated by you Polytubbies, and that there are enough rubbers for everyone.

I love her so.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
      Galnemer would like it known that she is not intimidated by you Polytubbies, and that there are enough rubbers for everyone.

I love her so.
      I could not help myself

Heres to Beldar Conehead

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
        Thats cool Guy

I wish you best of fortunes

Cliff Clavin

In my youth, I could do a perfect Cliff Claven imitation. Also Peter Lorre.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

About 10 years ago, I tried out for Win Ben Stein's Money during a business trip. There were over 200 people. It started with a written test, with those who passed (about 30 of us) advancing to the simulated program round.

I aced the written but only made "alternate" status after the game-play audition. For those who don't live near LA, alternate = not needed.

So my recommendation: If it's a similar setup, focus on smooth interaction with the host in the game simulation. They want natural, they want eye contact, they want conversational and relaxed. Getting the answers right is secondary at that point; that's what the written test is for.

Good luck on that!
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Huh. I should be around for that.
            B♭3

Comment

Working...
            X