Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was the Dale Asher thingie an April Fool's joke (poll)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was the Dale Asher thingie an April Fool's joke (poll)?

I didn't beleive it from the very first post.

Now, I am thinking this is some sort of meta-troll where the entire community is acting like the bought it, to mess with me.
    Yes.
    22.22%
    No.
    77.78%

Bored, eh?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

fastest reply in the West.

Comment

HAH HAH GOT YOU ALL.

Dale is actually my DL!

THIS IS THE MOST EPIC JOKE EVER.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Goat****er! I know where you live and I am going to come after you and kill you!
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

No. The whole thing was far too sordid and lame to be an April fools joke.
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
              No. The whole thing was far too sordid and lame to be an April fools joke.
              No, it was not an April Fools joke since April Fools was past.

It was however both Sordid and Sad
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

It stinks to high heaven. Look at all the mod reactions and such. It is obviously a gag.

The meta-gag is you guys acting like you beleive it.

Comment

Kerffuffle? Really?
                  "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Being gay in D.C. must be soo hard, what with all the penis. I'd imagine Dupont circle was originally named Dupont Circlejerk by Thomas Jefferson before the ACLU got all horney about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                      Bored, eh?
                      More interesting than your threads.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                        More interesting than your threads.
                        Imran...PLUS 1
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

If a game-forum is balancing at the edge anyways (which i think Apolyton is, unfortunately) due to technical deiifculties (sloooow) and a developed habit of some of its users to insult each other frequently (i think the people i mean, will know i am talking about them - no need to give names), making a joke like this, would resemble a depressive maniac joking by pointing a gun at his head and pulling the trigger.

Personally i was quite shocked, to learn that a very valueable member of the Civ-world (isnt Dale even credited in the back of the COL-manual?), could get so far out of line. I think, he must have been drunk or something. Due to his ´former services´ i would tend to forgive him, if he´d apologize clearly and publicy, say loud and clear, that what he did was utterly wrong, and promise he will never do such a thing again. And with that the case is closed for me - either he apologizes properly, and he will be rehabilitated in my eyes (FWIW), or he doesnt, and is dead for me, pretty much - which would be sad.

Comment

The Dale-Asher thingie is indicative of the way the site's been going lately, ie down the drain. Poly's become such a dysfunctional family lately I'm tempted to post a "I'm leaving forever" thread. But noone would give a damn, secondly I still have some games going here that I just started and thirdly I just paid for 2 years PLUS. Don't ask me why, force of habit I guess...
                            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                            X