My Brute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Brute

My Brute: create your own fighter and fight other player's fighters. You can register on your own on mybrute.com or as a pupil (we both gain experience - I think):

http://dan-grr.mybrute.com

There is going to be a tournament tomorrow, April 17th.

My Brute is kinda a fun little game actually, much the way arguing at poly can be (meaning... nothing you do really matters). There is a tournament every day... only get experience for pupils (signup and leveling), not the other way around.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that out. The arguing analogy was funny, I'm not a regular user, does this forum has lots of arguements (I guess)?

Comment

Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I, for one, welcome our new brutish overlords.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Dan_Grr View Post
            Thanks for clearing that out. The arguing analogy was funny, I'm not a regular user, does this forum has lots of arguements (I guess)?

You sound like a LOL Cat. I can has cheesburger.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It's haz slow, learn to spell it correctly
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

World's largest collection of cat memes and other animals

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Wot dat is? Meh nehvar c bfor!!
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

MyBrute is despised by the majority of the "lulz-jihad" and now the site has crashed all day.
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan_Grr View Post
                      does this forum has lots of arguements (I guess)?
                      Does the moon orbit around Earth?
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Do you use the classic or the Aquatonic?
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                        X