No announcement yet.

You Are Being Lied to About Pirates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fish poaching is relevant because it's much harder for Somalia fishermen to make a living. A good chunk of pirated vessels are actually fishing ships.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Which takes us back to Arrian's point: Why are they capturing ships bringing aid to their country and not the illegal poachers?
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

They started with the poachers. It worked so well they moved on to bigger fish (pun intended).
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          Which takes us back to Arrian's point: Why are they capturing ships bringing aid to their country and not the illegal poachers?
          What part of, there are many different groups don't you understand (there are four main ones).
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

So you agree a better title would have been:

"You have possibly been slightly misled about the motivations of a small minority of the pirates...sort of".
            The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

No, the title was perfect, in self reference to the first post.
              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by dirtymartini View Post
                so you agree a better title would have been:

"you have possibly been slightly misled about the motivations of a small minority of the pirates...sort of".
                qft

Comment

Free the Pirates!!
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Free Stewa--

...wait....flashbacks....

Carry on!
                    "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                    "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                    "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                      **** the Pirates!!
                      Fixed.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Am i really the only one who noticed that they dumped nuclear waste in the water, waited long enough for the fish to eat a good amount of it, and then ate the fish.
                        "To watch your eniemies die in glorious color and sourround sound is surely one of the greatest advantages of technology." - Eoin Colfer
                        "You get more flies with a dead body than with honey." - Joshua Wade

Comment

Working...
                        X