Happy Birthday Blaupanzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Blaupanzer

Man, you just go have a blessed day and come back and tell us how the real world is, on this most special of Days!!!
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Last edited by ZEE; December 30, 2010, 01:53.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Comment

HBD

Comment

Thank you, thank you. Hopefully the 60 years have brought enough wisdom to know better than to define the "real" world. But thanks all.
          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Yes, happy birthday, Blaupanzer, if that's your real name.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
                Yes, happy birthday, Blaupanzer, if that's your real name.
                You don't think his name is really Blue Tank?

HB Blaupanzer.
                And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

"Ich heise Blaupanzer"

Yeah, seems fine to me.

Comment

(\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Consider this a belated HBD
                      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                      X