No announcement yet.

Amazon Fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, but pity Imran, that poor bastard has to deal with Indianans every day...
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
      Amazon USA's (not UK, thank god!)
      Urm, the change (whether a policy change, a glitch, an employee mistake or a hacker) has affected Amazon UK as well.
      "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Edan, let it be known that I do not like the fact that you****ed up my Tuberski attempt.
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

So you're gay right Eden? Your avatar sets off my gaydar more than my ex landlord. Why not get offended by something that maybe affects people other than yourself? Help cancer victims and get over being such a gay drama queen.

Comment

I'll begin my boycott of Amazon immediately!
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by Edan View Post
              Recently, Amazon has removed "adult" books from it's ranking system. If a book doesn't have a rank, it won't show up in searches, making it a lot harder to find and thus severely affecting it's sales. It seems unclear whether this was a policy change, or a glitz in the software, as Amazon representatives have said different things.
              DALE'S revenge knows NO LIMITS!!!1

Comment

Is there a place you can go to declare you are officially gay? Like some kind of government department that keeps track of this?

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                  Is there a place you can go to declare you are officially gay? Like some kind of government department that keeps track of this?
                  Yes, just call 411 and ask for Herbert Hoover. (not "A Hoover")
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Is that code for something? They just told me the next "prank call" would get me a "unit" sent over to my house..sounds kind of hot?

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                      So you're gay right Eden? Your avatar sets off my gaydar more than my ex landlord. Why not get offended by something that maybe affects people other than yourself? Help cancer victims and get over being such a gay drama queen.
                      I approve of the new kinder, gentler Wiglaf. In that no one had to die to satisfy the demands of this post.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                      X