Murphey Lives with Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murphey Lives with Me

The past 2 weeks have sucked. Everything/one is breaking!

2 weeks ago my car started stalling at random times. No one has been able to tell me what the problem is, it's been to 3 mechanics. I get it back today with a new fuel pump and a cleaned fuel injection system, after another mechanic replacing something in the starter (to no avail). If it doesn't work still I will be forced to get a new car, probably something girlish like a Mazda3.

We got a new HDTiVo, and it likes to stop working at random intervals. It will be going back to the store as it's still within the return policy.

Wifey dropped our digital camera yesterday with the zoom lens out. It is now bent and won't shut. Luckily we got Best Buys store warranty which covers drops. It will be going back with the TiVo.

My deck has splintered so bad that it has broken in a few places. We are replacing it with a new composite deck, and will cost a small fortune.

Our steam cleaner mysteriously stopped working.

Jace has something wrong with his back and we will see the doctor in a couple weeks to find out exactly what.

Josie was just bitten by a dog and is on her way to get stitches. Which really sucks because she had to borrow a car since I have the only one that works and its a nice day and they should be at the zoo and not wrestling with dogs.
    Monkey!!!

What kind of car?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I have a 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix
      Monkey!!!

Comment

I am shocked. Shocked.

You probably needed a carbon flush.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

120,000 miles without a single problem. All the mechanics I talk to are shocked because those cars generally never have a problem.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

How good is your sarcasm detector?

Comment

Sarcasm doesn't work on the internet. Rule #something
              Monkey!!!

Comment

I meant with the mechanics.

Comment

seems to indicate the reliability is suspect for the 2001 Grand Prix

Comment

Working...
                  X