It lives!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It lives!!!!

My newest creation Blackbottom Banana Fluffnutter Pie! OMG it's awesome. I feel like Dr. Frankenstein......It lives Mmmwwwwaaaaaaa! Seriously it's pretty cool to come up with an idea in your head for something that you think is going to taste good and when you make it and it's awesome there's just nothing better. It's a take off on the Fluffnutter sandwiches we used to make when I was kid.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Blah

Comment

recipe?
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

http://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/eBook215.htm?cache
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Pickle Pie
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Crust:

3 cups of graham cracker crumbs
            3 T sugar
            1 bottle of Magic Shell topping
            2 bananas
            Mix crumbs sugar and topping together. Press into pregrease pie pan and set in freezer for about 5-7 minutes to set shell. Place bananas on bottom and sides of pie shell pour in filling and chill minimum 4 hours but overnight works best.

Filling:

1 1.2 Peanut Butter
            1 bag of marshmallows
            1/3 cup milk
            8 oz whipping cream
            1 jar marshmallow fluff

Heat milk, marshmallows in double boiler until melted. Add peanut butter making sure mixture is fully mixed. Set aside and let cool a bit. Mix whip cream the add 1 jar marshmallow fluff. Mix but do leave some of the fluff lumps in the mixture so you get a surprise in your bite. Place bananas in bottom of pie shell covering bottom and sides. You want banana in every bite. Pour in filling and chill. Minimum 4 hours but overnight works best. Garnish with marshmallow fluff around edges and shaved chocolate
            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

First pie hole and now blackbottom and fluffnutter?

Comment

honestly, that sounds disgusting
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Pictures or it didn't happen

Even though I'm allergic to peanut butter, I'll happily judge whether this looks good or not.

Comment

Even though I'm allergic to peanut butter

You poor, poor man.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Better to be allergic to peanut butter than nut butter.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Better to be allergic to peanut butter than nut butter.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

honestly, that sounds disgusting
                          What part? I know some southerners hate fluff.
                          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Fluffernutter is the stuff of the devil.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

ok I'll take the picture but I have to wait until Steve gets home to post. I don't know what he did with the cord. On another note....l had to speak to someone at the National Pie Council today and they found out about the contest I won and want photos and copies of the articles so they can do a story. Pretty Cool!

Comment

Working...
                              X