End of Xianity in America, pt. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of Xianity in America, pt. 2

IT's only part two b/c we recently had a thread about it.

And the only reasoning I'm posting this is b/c I saw Ken Blackwell of the Family Research Council 'debating' Christopher Hitchens. Now Hitchens isn't one of my favorite people, but I was amused by the back n' forth. I figure Hitchens felt he was talking to a 4 year old.

I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Of the new Atheists, Hitchens is the one I find least... overbearing--which is a nice change, because Dawkins is one of the harshest.
    B♭3

Comment

Nice to see you again.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I suspect it's more the waning of fundamentalism in America. There's no real antagonism to Christianity in general that I've detected. And that's assuming fundamentalism can't successfully reinvent itself. They might be crazy, but they're not stupid.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
          Nice to see you again.
          Now that I'm gainfully employed, I have time to waste on a site like this.
          B♭3

Comment

what was the point of that...

Comment

Working...
            X