No announcement yet.

What's the worst thing about a cold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you archived all of Lincoln's crap yet, or is he still writing from the grave? I cannot imagine how you need to work overtime to catalog his 150 year old homoerotic rants about slaves.

Comment

Obviously wiggy isn't getting his fair share of head. If he was a woman, I'd be asking if it was his special time.

And Yes, TIA, you husband is luckier than most.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        And Yes, TIA, you husband is luckier than most.
        ****ing oath. After two kids (the most recent in Jan) I'm lucky to even get a root.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
          Have you archived all of Lincoln's crap yet, or is he still writing from the grave? I cannot imagine how you need to work overtime to catalog his 150 year old homoerotic rants about slaves.
          Aaaawww . . .

you have a crush on Liincoln and you won't admit it.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Well if you have a runny nose the key is to just roll up a few squares (2 should be fine) in each nostrel and breath through your mouth. You will look silly, but if you are at home it is the best thing really.

The TP will soak it up, you will save in kleenex costs, and wont rub your nose red and later all chapped up.

Actually this is a trick i use for my seasonal allergies, but it works for certain types of colds too.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
              #4 girlfriend thinks she can catch it while giving head so refuses.
              I can't believe you said that.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The worst thing about a cold is having one. I came down with a severe head cold yesterday and was stupid enough to come into work today. I honestly don't think I will get a danged thing done here since I'm as high as a kite on meds. I took Tylenol cold med and Ibuprofen together this morning. Is that bad?
                In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
                X