Sierra Nevada Torpedo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sierra Nevada Torpedo

Just released this year, it's the first change in Sierra Nevada's year-round brews in a long time. I picked up a six pack the other day...this stuff is awesome. I'm a bit of a hop-head though, so it may not be to everyone's taste.

Has anyone else had a chance to try it?

Freedom’s in the wild places, and so are the best beers you’ve ever had. After skiing the slopes, reaching the summit, setting up camp—crack one open to celebrate.

...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

No. I'm a Sam Adams kind of guy.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of Pale Ale's but when I have one it's a Sierra Nevada

I will try the IPA. I do enjoy their Celebration Ale that comes out around Christmas.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

I'm headed to Pittsburgh in June for a wedding. I can't wait because I'm going to load up on Yeungling. Not sold round here, and ****sburg is right inside their distribution circle!@
        Monkey!!!

Comment

The website says it's bitterness level is 70 and the Pale Ale is 37. It's probably too bitter for me. I sure like the Pale Ale though.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
            I'm not a big fan of Pale Ale's but when I have one it's a Sierra Nevada

I will try the IPA. I do enjoy their Celebration Ale that comes out around Christmas.
            If you like Celebration Ale you should definitely try Torpedo. The hop flavors are fantastic...very piney and citrusy.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
              I'm headed to Pittsburgh in June for a wedding. I can't wait because I'm going to load up on Yeungling. Not sold round here, and ****sburg is right inside their distribution circle!@
              I love the Great Lakes beers. Whenever we visit my in-laws in Cleveland I pick up some Burning River, or Christmas Ale in the winter.

Comment

It seems like all the west coast breweries are coming out with extra IPAs lately.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Mmmm, Sierra Nevada. Gotta pick this up.

Right now having the Dogfish Head Midas Touch, which is just brilliant (though instead of hoppy is sweet... like beer was B.C.).
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

This beer is a must for any hop fan. Imran, if you like Sierra Nevada beers in general you'll definitely like this one.

The price is pretty decent too.

Comment

Beer? Sounded like some bizarre code to me. SNT? Small nightgowns terrific?
                      "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

I envisioned some sort of burrowing explosive device.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                        X