Mystery Fireball solved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery Fireball solved

Did anyone hear about the mystery fireball seen over parts of Virginia? Well, it was solved.

I particularly liked this quote ...

"This is just too much of a coincidence to be coincidence," he said.
    Quote: "All Happiness is the release of internal pressure"
    Visit my Civ IV web site for information on mods that I am involved with or use and other Civ IV tools
    woo hoo! My wife publishes her first book. Buy it now in paperback format at lulu and help me retire so I can write more BUG mod code.

I'm pretty sure the media is lying as always to cover up another UFO landing
    Blah

Comment

He's obviously lying.
      Chester said that U.S. Space Surveillance Network had not yet confirmed that this was the case, but said that he was "99 and four one-hundredths [percent] convinced that this is what it is."

Anyone telling the truth would know it is 99 and 44/100 %
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

"I don't think anybody will find anything on land," he said.
        They failed to report the second part of this sentence ...

"... not after we shot the sucker to really small pieces with our death ray."
        Quote: "All Happiness is the release of internal pressure"
        Visit my Civ IV web site for information on mods that I am involved with or use and other Civ IV tools
        woo hoo! My wife publishes her first book. Buy it now in paperback format at lulu and help me retire so I can write more BUG mod code.

Comment

What they didn't tell you was those Chinarusskie bastards planned it so that their debris would fall on America. In the name of "warming relations". It's the ****ing prelude to WWIII, damnit!!!
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
            I'm pretty sure the media is lying as always to cover up another UFO landing
            the media lying - NEVER!
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
            X