X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing colour photos between 1939 and 1945 in America

I thought they were pretty good.
    be free

Isn't that the dude who used to front for Madness?
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Those are cool. Thanks.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Those are cool. Thanks.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Nice. If not for the hats and the black people in some of them, I'd have said they were from the USSR.
            Graffiti in a public toilet
            Do not require skill or wit
            Among the **** we all are poets
            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

I can't believe they are from 30s and 40s. They seem too good quality!
              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
              Middle East!

Comment

They weren't color when they were taken. It's modern technology. Colorized and sharpened up some.

Comment

I assume you're too coked up to read this.

The best-known FSA photographs are in black and white. Less commonly seen are the color photos by FSA and OWI photographers, shot between 1939 and 1945. Below we present a selection from the works Library of Congress, Prints & Photographs Division, FSA-OWI Collection.
                  I still can't believe you porked a girl in a freight elevator.

Comment

My, you don't forget much, do you?

Comment

Working...
                    X