What is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this?

Partly missing the ´identify this picture thread´, partly being curious, after having stumbled across the following on google-map, i thought i´d post it here, and ask what this is:

EDIT: My guess would be a particle collider ring, but i really dont know.

Ketelmeer sludge depot.
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

The Stargate.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

It's a water processing plant, you would know that if you knew anything about urban planning.
        Check out my website: www.rtwinger.com

Comment

It's the pool of the Gods. No one tells you the truth because you are not a believer.
          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by rtwinger View Post
            It's a water processing plant, you would know that if you knew anything about urban planning.
            Pretty mouthy, for a nOOb. You don't hold a candle to me, but in a couple of hundred years...
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Pretty mouthy, for a nOOb.
              They'll fit right in then.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

The ancient remains of a massive beer can.
                Attached Files

Comment

It's The Plug Hole.
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Where is this anyway?
                    And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Netherlands.

Comment

Working...
                      X