erepublic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• erepublic

A lot of you don't visit the games forum, and since it's more of a simulation than a game, I guess it's pretty safe to post it here without any mods farting on me.

I just discovered this 2 days ago, www.erepublic.com It's like a web-based game of Civilization, but you play the role of a citizen, you can join any country, get a job, start a company, join the army, or get into politics, where you can set embargo's, go to war, set alliances, etc.

It's quite interesting, web 2.0 interface. Maybe some of you will enjoy it too.

Attached is an image of the current state of the world. The reason Romania is doing so well is because the game was developed there. The Indonesians are kicking ass too.
    Attached Files
    be free

Wrong link?

Multiplayer strategy game that allows users to rule a country, be an entrepreneur or gather your fellow citizens to start a resistance war. eRepublik the online strategy game.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 29, 2010, 07:17.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Gray areas are nuked or what?
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
        X