Let's quickly have the same discussions I've had with you since March 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's quickly have the same discussions I've had with you since March 3rd

Something or someone deleted all my posts between March 3rd and 3pm today.

So let's redo all of my comments.

If you said something to me, say it again and I will reply.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

i lol'd
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

There was already a thread on this.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I haven't seen any of your posts before. Leave it to AAHZ and a ****er named Christmas to not understand WTF is going on.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I blame Ben for your lack of sense of humour.

Comment

I have one, in fact that post was a display of it. It's just on a whole 'nother level.

Comment

I thought the Dauphin was the crown prince of France, not Christmas...
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                I have one, in fact that post was a display of it. It's just on a whole 'nother level.
                I have a great sense of humor. I just lack for timing, unfortunately All of my jokes would be funny if said ten seconds later... All of my jokes would be funny if said ten seconds earlier...

Comment

Ah. Sorry I forgot you are still at a lower level of humour.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                    I have a great sense of humor. I just lack for timing, unfortunately All of my jokes would be funny if said ten seconds later... All of my jokes would be funny if said ten seconds earlier...
                    we need a :facepalm: smiley
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

The great thing about being an admin on this site, snoopy, is you can edit the post timings and order to make yourself look better.

Or even delete a month's worth of posts from the site's sexiest poster.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post

The problematic XPost phenomenon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                          Ah. Sorry I forgot you are still at a lower level of humour.
                          It wasn't until recently that the highest levels of a skyscraper were the most desirable. Before elevators, the lowest levels were the most desirable.

You just think about that, Mister Kwanza.

Comment

The great thing about being an admin on this site, snoopy, is you can edit the post timings and order to make yourself look better.

Or even delete a month's worth of posts from the site's sexiest poster.
                            Post timings and order would be difficult [more effort than it's worth]. Not impossible of course, just more work than it's worth for a forum argument.

Secondly, I'm not an admin...

and third, why would I want to delete Alinestra's posts? They're thoughtful, funny, and sexy all rolled into one ...

Comment

I thought there was no such thing as a skyscraper until the invention of elevators.

I may be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X