X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowing ( The movie )

Very good, loved the ending.

I recommend it to any sci/fi fan.

Yeah, Nick Cage movie with kitschy hook.

I don't think so.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
      Yeah, Nick Cage movie with kitschy hook.

I don't think so.

You saw it? OR Are you stating this without first seeing it?

Comment

Sorry. I still can't get past the fact that the prophecy of every disaster in human history was hidden in an elementary school time capsule.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
          You saw it? OR Are you stating this without first seeing it?
          Well, duh I'm stating it without first seeing it. Do you think I'm going to drop ten bucks on something grabbing 25% at rottentomatoes and which is being described as a bad rip-off of M. Night Shyamalan by many of those who have seen it? Let me say that again: a BAD RIP-OFF OF SHYAMALAN. Which means that this movie is WORSE than a SHYAMALAN MOVIE. As in NOT BETTER THAN.
          Last edited by KrazyHorse; March 23, 2009, 01:38.
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

To put this in perspective, THE VILLAGE got 42% on rottentomatoes. GHOST RIDER got 27%. The last movie in which Nick Cage could predict the future (NEXT) got 30%.

That means that in the opinion of most people these movies were BETTER THAN Knowing. As in NOT WORSE THAN.
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I like to decide for myself rather than have others do it for me.
              Don't knock something till you try it, you may like it.
              Last edited by Docfeelgood; March 23, 2009, 05:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut View Post
                Sorry. I still can't get past the fact that the prophecy of every disaster in human history was hidden in an elementary school time capsule.

Only 5 decades.

Comment

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The trailers look stupid, the premise is stupid, I'm not dropping $10 I don't have to see it just because someone with one of the worst opinions on nearly everything says it was great.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Cage movies go quickly to the premium channels on TV where I can watch while I smoke, drink, whatever, in the comfort of home. Has to be pretty intriguing, innovative, and spectacular to get me into the theater. This one does not even CLAIM to be any of those.
                      No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                      "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
                        The trailers look stupid, the premise is stupid, I'm not dropping $10 I don't have to see it just because someone with one of the worst opinions on nearly everything says it was great.
                        Still love you!

Comment

Maybe it's worth a download. C'mon aXXo or FXG...
                          B♭3

Comment

The Trailer looked like ****, the idea is really ****, and it is a recent Cage movie...

Not to mention the fact that KH's posts are QFT to infinity IMO...
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

People 'round Apolyton are always quick to judge, I'll reserve my opinions until AFTER I've seen it. I actually believe people can realise their mistakes after a while.
                              be free

Comment

Working...
                              X