Just because . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just because . . .

you're sexually frustrated does not mean you should take it out on other Poly members through needless insulting and trolling.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

I am sorry, I Thought all my insulting and trolling was needed.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

You what?
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; January 6, 2011, 09:45.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Is Mr Fun apologising or chastising?
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

And how does this relate to the overall gay emancipation and awareness struggle?

It is highly mysterious.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
              you're sexually frustrated does not mean you should take it out on other Poly members through needless insulting and trolling.
              Oh, shut up.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Didn't mean to push one of your buttons, Slowwy.

Comment

I love these cryptic threads.
                  We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                  If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                  Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

If I don't talk to the voices they get mad!
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Its the only way to have a coherent conversation at poly.
                      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                        Is Mr Fun apologising or chastising?
                        If he's apologizing, the next place he can go is his "jokes"
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Take it up with me on Facebook Imran, you punk!

Comment

Whooooa! Punk. Way to rock and fire, MrFun.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                            X