No announcement yet.

Snakes! Snakes! Snakes! Snakes! Snakes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the more reason to appreciate cold winters.
    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
    -Joan Robinson

Comment

Very cool. I'll mention this to my youngest daughter and we'll both be keeping our eyes open for a new pet.
      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free..."

This is what America is all about.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

The pythons don't care what you call them, as long as it's not late for dinner. No joy for the Keys and south Florida. However, the population in that area is well armed, so just tell them the constrictors are on the opposite kind of list from protected species. The hated species list can include fire ants, Norwegian rats, selected S.A. spiders, ane the constrictors.
          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            You're determined to come out of this mess with your honor intact, aren't you?
            The implication that I'm that neurotic was already in the post above yours
            Unbelievable!

Comment

i don't think they'd be able to go too far north, virginias, maybe? i think a third is exaggerating, but the southeastern US is more or less prime territory for the buggers.
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                i don't think they'd be able to go too far north, virginias, maybe? i think a third is exaggerating, but the southeastern US is more or less prime territory for the buggers.

Yes. My cut-and-paste edited out the map. The map indicates they can spread up the east coast to the Chesapeake Bay, through most of the South, into South Texas, Nex Mexico, Arizona, and up the California coast as far as Oregon.

Comment

if the most extreme views of global warming are true, i'd believe those figures, but anywhere it could concievably get around fifty degrees for even a few days? not a chance. go to respiratory infection and start over.
                  I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                  [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                  X