When Will the Dutch Stop Pretending?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Will the Dutch Stop Pretending?

They're obviously just speaking English whilst pretending to sound like a phlegm-y ******.

Give it up, it's just english with more snot!
    "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
    "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
    "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

The Dutch even won the World Base Ball Classic this year. What more proof do we need?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Actually they didn't.. it isn't over yet. The teams in the semi-finals are: USA, Venezuela, Korea, & Japan/Cuba. Dutch did well, but not that well.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

You know it's weird. I watched a Dutch film about WW2 a while back, and every so often I could pick out short phrases that seemed like they were in English. It was like for some strange reason they were switching back and forth from German to English.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

The only thing the dutch are good for is reclaiming land from the sea. Of course this raises the ocean levels which will flood zkribb's house!
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
            The Dutch even won the World Base Ball Classic this year. What more proof do we need?
            A 48" Pizza, apparently, as that's as likely as the Dutch winning the WBC.
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                You know it's weird. I watched a Dutch film about WW2 a while back, and every so often I could pick out short phrases that seemed like they were in English. It was like for some strange reason they were switching back and forth from German to English.
                Maybe it was Friesian.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

The Dutch have a speaking disability - FACT
                  "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I find written Dutch hilarious.
                    Graffiti in a public toilet
                    Do not require skill or wit
                    Among the **** we all are poets
                    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

ERIC CLAPTON LIVE IN ARGENTINA 1990 - Pretending

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                        I find written Dutch hilarious.
                        Dank u!
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                        X