Omg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg

I was over at Facebook looking around. Ran a search on my high school senior year for this blonde beauty I used to have a crush on.
    She's a cow.
    If I saw her, I would have no idea in the world who this woman is.
    No more searching for me. I don't want to know.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I hope you didn't watch the roast of Larry the Cable Guy last night. You'd have seen what happened to Marcia Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      I was over at Facebook looking around. Ran a search on my high school senior year for this blonde beauty I used to have a crush on.
      She's a cow.
      If I saw her, I would have no idea in the world who this woman is.
      No more searching for me. I don't want to know.
      Years can be unkind especially to the young hot thing which is now old, fat, and ugly.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler View Post
        I hope you didn't watch the roast of Larry the Cable Guy last night. You'd have seen what happened to Marcia Brady.
        Maureen McCormick, the actress who played Marcia Brady, also became a crack whore for a while trading sex for cocaine. Still, I bet the time the guy was saying to himself "dude, I'm ****ing Marcia Brady".
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I ran into this chick I used to have a crush on in high school at the doctor's office a couple months ago. She was a cow, too. It was a good day for my self esteem, which I admit is probably pretty selfish.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

She's been married 30 years to a classmate that has a successful construction business.
            I'm sure she's happy. Kids and grandkids. I was shocked though. I sent the link to my brother, so he could show my mother. Mom knew her. Holy cripes.
            I remember this other girl, always trying to get me in bed. "Nope, I'm seeing Jan."
            "Well, when did already seeing someone start bothering you", she asked.
            "When I started seeing Jan."
            I should have nailed that girl.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
              Maureen McCormick, the actress who played Marcia Brady, also became a crack whore for a while trading sex for cocaine. Still, I bet the time the guy was saying to himself "dude, I'm ****ing Marcia Brady".
              It was made known on the roast last night that she traded sex for drugs. IIRC, she's the one that brought it up.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Gary Busey was awesome!

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I had a few women from my past look me up and it was all the same thing.
                  They all looked like thirty miles of bad road.
                  My memories are better than the present.

Comment

There's a scene in Bernard Cornwell's Warlord Chronicles where the main character goes to meet his biological father for the first time.
                    "How's your mother?"
                    "She's old and fat."
                    "Yes. That's the thing about young, beautiful women. They are get old and fat. Luckily for us, there are always more young, beautiful women."
                    ...ah, for the good old years of A.D. 500.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                      Gary Busey was awesome!

ACK!
                      indeed

And is it just me or does Lias Lampanelli suck on wheels? If so, why does she have to be in EVERY SINGLE ROAST?!?!?
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

I dunno, this ain't bad for 50
                        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Especially considering the trials and tribulations.

Comment

That happened to me with a girl I dated in 2003, and I accidentally saw her again last year at a bus stop.

She didn't get fat or anything, but she looked old. But I just think that what happened is that I didn't see her for many years, and in my imagination, when I remembered her, she was too perfect.
                            I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              I remember this other girl, always trying to get me in bed. "Nope, I'm seeing Jan."
                              "Well, when did already seeing someone start bothering you", she asked.
                              "When I started seeing Jan."
                              I should have nailed that girl.
                              I think we all have a couple of girls in our memories that we now wish we'd nailed. Sometimes these ladies creep into my dreams as omens of incompleteness, still the same age and I'm sure better looking than they were then. Funny how that is.

The old man's lament: "If only I had known then what I know now." This is often followed by "Youth is wasted on the young." If you get to thinking that way, Knock it off!
                              No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                              "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
                              X