Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MacGuyver: The Movie

'MacGyver' set to make a comeback on the big screen

Everyone's favorite DIY super hero is bringing his paper clips and twine to the big screen.

Executive producer Raffaella De Laurentiis is set to turn the popular '80s TV series "MacGyver" starring Richard Dean Anderson into a action-packed feature film.

"We think we're a stick of chewing gum, a paper clip and an A-list writer away from a global franchise," said New Line's Richard Brener, who will also oversee the project.

As of now, no writer is officially signed on.

In case you've forgotten, MacGyver was an industrious secret agent who always managed to engineer his way - often using materials in his immediate surroundings to make nifty gadgets - out of disastrous situations.

Since the show was cancelled in 1992, fans of the scrappy-yet-handsome MacGyver have only had "Saturday Night Live's" MacGruber character, played by Will Forte, to get their DIY thriller fix.
    LINK

Hopefully they won't get that Even Steven's kid to play him though. And, I would think Henry Winkler should make a cameo.
    Monkey!!!

Is it still going to be Richard Dean Anderson? He did quit doing Stargate afterall.

Oh, and I thought there was already a (made for TV movie) of MacGuyver, and that it was worse than many of the std episodes (got into mysticism stuff, and while that is cool in general, the thing I remember liking about it as a kid was that it seemed like it was stuff that someone could really do).

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

"Mythbusters" has confirmed some of the stunts and busted other ones.

Comment

I didn't say that everything was real.

I said that as a kid, when I watched it, it seemed believable. However, the few episodes with mysticism stuff (which often I am a big fan of, considering I like fantasy), wasn't.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Omg!
          "

Comment

MacGuyver: The Movie?

Comment

Fighting crime with science!

I've wondered, is Angus a "spark"?
              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Internet tubes are clogged!
                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"