Invaders Must Die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invaders Must Die

Just listening to it for the first time now.

At this stage it looks almost impossible that there will be a better album out by the end of the year, even though it's only March.

Wander if it will grow even more on me more after more plays...

in one word
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

OK, I'm going to get it. I went to see them live here in Zagreb a few years ago but wasn't impressed. Their music is better when not live.

I think Kraftwerk is coming next month and I'm toying with the idea of going. At 50 euros, it's a bit pricey.

Comment

I thought the invaders you were talking about might be brain-sucking alien locusts.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler View Post
        I thought the invaders you were talking about might be brain-sucking alien locusts.
        No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
        "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

And I thought it was a thread about home invasions in TEXAS
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Actually, there was a home invasion this morning in Richardson, the suburb where I live.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

My brother told me last night of a 5-cylinder revolver he bought that fires shotgun shells. He's supposed to be a deadly shot with it. Send those guys up to talk to my brother, and he will convince them of the errors of their ways.

Comment

The bad guys will be dealt with.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                X