No announcement yet.

It is now becoming clear what we fought for in Afghanistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we pull out now, all my time spent sitting on MRE boxes playing PSP in afghanistan will be in vain!
    :-p

Comment

I'm thinking we should have dropped enough bombs to scare the Taliban into giving up Osama, grabbed him then left. Now, well we have a fine mess.

edit: For the record, I opposed the war before it started; changed my mind after it didn't instantly turn into a giant clusterf**k, then opposed the Iraq war partly on the grounds we didn't finish the job in Afghanistan.
      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
      -Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
        Screw you guys...I'm going home.
        Attached Files
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

It's landlocked and the path through another country to get there is extreme. Find some token Talibans. Set up a gallows. Hang them. Move on.

Comment

Hi, I'm TCO

Kill them all and let God sort it out. I've got no time for "others". Especially when they can't be grateful that we have ignored them for 6 years.

Thanks - now I've got a date with a Penthouse and a jar of Vaseline. You know - important ****.
            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by TCO View Post
              It's landlocked and the path through another country to get there is extreme. Find some token Talibans. Set up a gallows. Hang them. Move on.
              I thought the point was to find some guy named Osama and get out .
              "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
              -Joan Robinson

Comment

We ain't found him for years and nothing is breaking now. Occupying an entire country like that is insanity.

Comment

Working...
                X