Potato chips - what's in a flavour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potato chips - what's in a flavour?

So I tried the new Fish and Chips flavour from Walkers yesterday. Didn't have that strong a flavour, but man has it got the greasy newspaper smell down to a T.

I'm gonna go Cajun Squirrel or Hoisin Duck next. Not sure I fancy Chili and Chocolate as a concept.

What's the best flavour to try? If none of them are any good I'll have to go back to Prawn Cocktails and Smokey Bacon flavours.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Plain salted for me. Occasionally I will have sour cream & onion, but in truth I like the plain ones better.

They're cheap as well, compared to all those newfangled post-modernist varieties preferred by people with no sense of direction in their lives.

Comment

I had onion bhaji yesterday, and they were pretty good, but as you said, the flavour wasn't very strong.

Why didn't you call this a crisp thread?

Comment

Bring back Smiths crips!

Comment

Barbeque.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sourcream & Onion or Sourcream & Cheese are the only ones I eat.
            Graffiti in a public toilet
            Do not require skill or wit
            Among the **** we all are poets
            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              Barbeque.
              Not new. ISTR eating them in the 80's.

Comment

I don't eat crisps anymore but I used to like sour cream.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
                  Not new. ISTR eating them in the 80's.
                  They weren't all that new back then, either. Slowwy's a Texan, though, and for them, the conversation begins and ends with barbeque.
                  Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Dickheads! WHERE in the OP does it reference "new"? It doesn't, does it? Well, kiss my ass then.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Whenever I read one of your posts Sloww, I just can't help but having a mental image of Red Foreman.

Comment

Yeah, real close. You just keep imagining.

Comment

It's a good thing. Red Foreman is the best character on "That 70s Show".

Comment

Yosemite Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              Dickheads! WHERE in the OP does it reference "new"? It doesn't, does it? Well, kiss my ass then.
                              5th word of the OP

Comment

Working...
                              X