Mugabe is the real Messiah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mugabe is the real Messiah

He invoked a trial by ordeal on who should run Zimbabwe, and God send his opponent a car crash. I'm sure Mugabe himself had nothing to do with it. This just is proof the guy is sent from above and nobody should question his decisions.

Seriously - am I just completely paranoid now or why did I immediately wonder if this was just an ordinary car crash???
    Blah

Same thought here.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm just suprised he's not dead yet. Isn't he almost 80?
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Mugabes birthday is just a couple of days back - maybe he wished a little birthday present.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
          X