Snack Food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snack Food

Right now I am eating bananas with peanut butter. Just peel back the banana and spread a wee bit of peanut butter on the top and take a bite. Repeat until the banana is gone.

What are some of your snack foods?

I like those rice crackers with the sea weed wrapped around them. Nori Maki Arare I believe they call it. They're yummy.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You're such a, I don't what they call it these days, a yuppie.

I've dived heavily into fruit of late.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Dark Chocolate
        Fruit Smoothy in a Bottle (Odwalla or something)
        Soy Crisps or whatever they are called
        Protein Bars (I like the type by Cliff)
        Energy Bars

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

They sell them at BevMo so it's not all that yuppie.

Comment

BevMo? Is that short for Beverly Hills, Moi?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Beverages & More, a big chain selling liquor, wine, beer, and snack foods. They also have a great cheese and aged meats selection.

Shop BevMo.com for wine, spirits, beer & more. Order online and have it delivered or pick up in 30 minutes.

Comment

I don't really eat snacks anymore. Maybe some fruit every once in a while.

Though, of course, that depends on what you call "snacks". I consider the apple or pear I eat after I get home from work to be a mini-meal since I eat it every weekday at around the same time... and it results in me eating a smaller lunch & dinner.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Cheese
                    and
                    Picnic Bacon

The bacon is the kind that is shredded and you are suppose to put on top of salad. You can buy a big bag of it at Sam's for like $6. Reminds me of Snuff Jerkey so I eat it straight. There's nothing like a shot of bacon in the middle of the day.
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us View Post
                      Just peel back the banana and spread a wee bit of peanut butter on the top and take a bite. Repeat until the banana is gone.
                      Thanks for the instructions.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Yogurt, I usually eat one small container in the morning and then the afternoon. It keeps me away from that devilish vending machine outside my office.
                        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

One of the local health food shops sells wasabi rice crackers which are great if you like wasabi, but if you have greedy friends who always grab handfuls of your food and stuff it in their mouths, they are also then an excellent deterrent...

I like gujerati chevda too and thick sev.
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I have four low-fat Oreo cookies sitting in the fridge right now waiting for me and some low-fat yogurt.

Comment

Thanks for the instructions.

You're welcome!

Wouldn't want someone to go double dipping into the peanut butter jar, I ****ing hate people that double dip!

Question, "people that" or "people who"?

Comment

Working...
                              X