Neb. deputies say man stuffed cat inside 'bong'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solomwi View Post
    Why didn't he just blow smoke in the cats ear/face like all the other stoners?

It's the easiest way to mellow a rambunctious pet out.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
      i think the guy was just charged for being an idiot.
      All that effort vs. 99 cents for a bag of cat nip.
      End result, same.
      qft.
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Ooo, bonsai kitteh...
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

What a f**kwit...what gives these people these insane ideas?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

When my cat still was alive (died age ~18) and i used to go to my smoking room, and he would smell it, i´d usually hear him meowing behind the closed door in no time. I´d then let him in, but i´d never blow the smoke directly in his face (and scold visitors, if they did). It appeared to me, he got his fair share out of the smoke just like that. I dont know, if you can even buy catnip here - it may actually be illegal - but dont take that as a fact...

Stuffing a cat in a bong, though? - Cat goes to animal shelter, guy goes to rehab - that´s what i´d say - freaking idiot !

Comment

Does Schomaker= Schrodinger in German?
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                IIRC, you done get kilt if dem Phillippine cops catch you with drugs.
                Poor cat gets cooked and put on a stick.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

That's Korea.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

That's Korea.
                    Oh, that's right, P.I. is monkey on a stick.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                      What a f**kwit...what gives these people these insane ideas?
                      He is a stoner, dude.
                      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                        I think the guy was just charged for being an idiot.
                        All that effort vs. 99 cents for a bag of cat nip.
                        End result, same.
                        Please. $1.99 organic catnip is the way to go.
                        B♭3

Comment

That's Korea.

Actually, it's Britain and Switzerland.
                          B♭3

Comment

That's Korea.
                            And Malaysia and Singapore. I remember reading a headline in a Malay newspaper when I was there: "1,000 Drug Smugglers Executed." --I do not, nor have I ever, smuggled drugs, but crikie!

Comment

The "domestic disturbance" could not have been the cat. Who would hear it from inside the bong? Therefore, why were the cops really there? Inquiring minds want to know!

And yes, some of the middle American states do regard mj to be just as evil as meth, coke, acid, etc.
                              No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                              "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

The "domestic disturbance" could not have been the cat. Who would hear it from inside the bong? Therefore, why were the cops really there? Inquiring minds want to know!

And yes, some of the middle American states do regard mj to be just as evil as meth, coke, acid, etc.
                                No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                                "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
                                X