X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

considerably larger

So size does matter!

Comment

When you're comparing friction, reentry speed, and other meteorological data, yes.
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

This is very interesting. I've always been fascinated by these, rather rare, near-Miss situations.

Comment

I hate both of you.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Winston View Post
            considerably larger

So size does matter!
            How many 3 in dildos have you seen?
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Well one presumes that consumers who want penetration by something that small could more economically use their fingers, yes?
              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                How many 3 in dildos have you seen?
                Quite a few. Bunnygrrl used to work in a sex toy shop about . . . fifteen years ago I think.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                X