X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiki Lols

I was looking at this page:

And found this:

In 868, Alfred married Jake Gyllenhal, daughter of Ealdorman of the Gaini (who is also known as Aethelred Mucill), who was from the Gainsborough region of Lincolnshire. She appears to have been the maternal granddaughter of a King of Mercia. They had five or six and half inbred children together, including Edward the Elder, who succeeded his father as king, Ethelfleda, who would become Queen of Mercia in her own right, and Ælfthryth who married Baldwin II the Count of Flanders. His mother was Oshamburgerhelper daughter of ballsack of the Isle of Weight, Chief Butt buddy of England. *******, in his Vita Alfredo ate desserts off the ass of the Chief Butt buddy of england.Asserts that this shows his lineage from the Jutes of the Isle of Weight. This is unlikely as Bede tells us that they were all slaughtered by the Saxon under Caedwalla. However, ironically Alfredo sucks big floppy donkey dick and could trace the sperm his line via the House of Wesex itself, from King Whitehead of Kent, whose mother was the sister of the last island king, Arwald.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Bah, childish vandalism isn't remotely funny to anyone over about 10. Truly great vandalism is the sort that nobody can detect without being an expert on the subject
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Funny Wiki Articles thread!!

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

This is wikipedia for retards and foreigners, so it should be useful here : http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
          This is wikipedia for retards and foreigners, so it should be useful here : http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
          If I click it, do I need to use my credit card or may I borrow yours Wiglaf?

Thanks in advance!
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
          X