Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More or less regular things that turn you on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More or less regular things that turn you on.

Okay, I'm not talking about things like topless girls in jeans (a huge turn-on of mine), because it is a special case of topless girls, which already arouse because they are topless.
    I'm talking, for example, about girls in A-shirts. Girls in A-shirts
    Also, I find clothes having knots and ties a huge turn-on. Any article of clothing that has laces or strings that are tied in a knot makes any girl wearing it much more appealing to me.

What such fetishes do you have?
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

St. Pauli Girl

not sure if it's the outfit, the beer, or the fact that she can carry all that beer
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
      okay, i'm not talking about things like topless girls in jeans
      +1
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

It's got to be belts.

Hott...

Comment

Choker Necklace, long straight hair, Heals and jeans, small tattoo barley visible. Though not particularly all at the same time.
          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber View Post
            Choker Necklace, long straight hair, Heals and jeans, small tattoo barley visible. Though not particularly all at the same time.
            gingers
            Unbelievable!

Comment

Girls in silky, button down style shirts.
              Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm gonna say daisy duke shorts with a lot of ass hanging out. I'm not sure if that's allowed though.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I feel turned on but deeply conflicted about girls in school uniforms like Britney Spear's first music video before she got fat.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Tamakeri girls.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

The source of your Asian fettish becomes clear.

It's like the whole Catholic self loathing thing gone terribly wrong.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I've always liked ripped jeans. I don't know why.

Also, if you scratch my fingers the right way, it's really erotic for some reason. I don't know why either.
                        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia View Post
                          I've always liked ripped jeans. I don't know why.
                          Maybe because they were screaming when their pants got tore.

Comment

That reminds me of when I fell down a mountain in Yosemite and I had wounds on most of my body. But not so many that I couldn't please the women, but in just the right amount of pain. I practically had to beat the women off of me with a stick then. I guess there are a lot of women with the nurse personality.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                              It's like the whole Catholic self loathing thing gone terribly wrong.
                              I was raised Episcopalian, aka Catholic Lite. All the ritual, none of the guilt. Apparently the guilt was there all along and now it's gushing forth.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                              X